Chris HeningerFront-end Developer
- location_on Phoenix, Arizona
- phone (480) 371-5275
- email [email protected]
- web https://chrisheninger.com
- translate English + Japanese
Results driven individual with significant and proven experience. Designed, developed, and deployed several websites and web applications. Excellent technical, analytical, and problem solving skills. Graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems.
RibytFront-end Developer Oct 2014 - Nov 2015
- Developed an Angular application based on collaborated mocks with a UI designer.
- Designed/developed a media library component that allows users to upload and crop a new image, or select from existing images.
- Utilized the ngResource and ui-router modules to communicate with a back-end RESTful API and manage data throughout the application.
- Learned the intricacies of the Angular framework and improved page performance by utilizing best practices across the platform.
Jobing.com / Recruiting.comFront-end Engineer Oct 2013 - Jul 2014
- Developed a new login/signup module to ensure secure authentication for job seekers on the Jobing.com platform.
- Designed/developed an interactive, dynamic reporting application for hiring managers on the Recruiting.com platform.
- Improved site load speed significantly by debugging, refactoring, and utilizing best practices in an existing Classic ASP codebase.
QualtricsWeb Designer/Developer May 2012 - Aug 2013
- Designed/developed a new marketing homepage, product pages, and thousands of subpages.
- Consolidated multiple websites from over the years into an organized, single WordPress installation, running on the AWS stack to ensure redundancy.
- Worked with the marketing team to improve lead generation across the website through simple A/B testing.
iGravity DesignOwner, Web Designer/Developer Jun 2010 - Current
- Designed/developed unique websites, logos, business cards, and other marketing materials.
- Configured a Virtual Private Server to run WHM and cPanel to manage over 40 unique websites.
- Established company in 2010, including registering an LLC, developing a brand-identity, and building a clientele.
Computer Information Systems, Bachelor of Science
Arizona State University, W. P. Carey School of Business
Graduated Cum Laude August 2013